It’s spooky out there, and yet you’re here for the news, stay safe out there, now time to read!
Superuser is the 4° theme hosted on OutFox but the first one isn’t a fork or “community edition”, it was created with a lot of effort and love from Sudospective.
Here you will find a list of approved libraries for the Kitsu Template, separated by version number.
This repo hosts the data files for combo number graphics made by MattMayuga, with some of them here to accompany the respective judgefonts.
Use an Arduino to get game-controlled lights in StepMania 5/Project Outfox!
New judgefont: Side Stars
Update Sudospective profile
Add ComboNumbers-by-MattMayuga and superuser
- Massive refactor and overhaul
- Removed unused libraries
- Added more libs, sanitized template structure
- stdlib is local now and this breaks every compatibility time for v3.0.0
- Updated OutFox API reference formatting
- Fixed issues with stdlib values not updating
- Updated OutFox docs
- Refactored template for more user-friendly interface
- Improved mod performance, fixed edge-case errors
- Added Number, State, and Stats keys to PL table
StepMania-Archive (Fork updates only)
Started initial translation code.
Updated to reflect new OutFox lines.
DysKoneko joined to learn and help with OutFox translations
With those updates, Tiny-Foxes now hosts 47 open source projects, with the help of 34 members, I can’t thank the community enough for making all those projects, and thank you for supporting us, that’s it for now!